• As your household grows, decrease time between maintenance to 1 to 2 years (3 years is basic).
• Do one load of laundry each day instead of trying to do it all on the same day.
• Fix leaking faucets and toilets right away.
It is also in your best interest to keep a record of all the inspections, pumping, alterations, and repairs that take place. Remember that the health department recommends your solid tank be pumped once every 3 years.
Our 25 years of experience ensures you get the most out of your septic system. Follow our guidelines to prevent septic system wear and tear.
Call us with your questions
• Don't allow long showers back to back
• Don't use excessive amounts of water
• Don't poor oils, fats, or grease down the sink
• Don't flush non-biodegradable items down the toilet
• Don't pour paints or other chemicals down the drain
• Don't add a garbage grinder to an existing system
What you should avoid